What happens if your wallet gets stolen? Flip to the list What’s In My Wallet and cancel your credit cards. Did your child have an accident? Grab the Medical Summary and head to the emergency room. Your life becomes organized and efficient when you record your little details on lists. It really is that easy!
Listful Thinking contains lists for
- everyday activities, like shopping and planning your week;
- medical information for you and your family;
- “fix-its” for your home;
- college admission process;
- future things, like listing all those books you’ve been meaning to read;
- important information for your family; and
- other important items to record, like passwords.
Thoughts About Listful Thinking
—Anne Bruce, bestselling author of Discover True North: A 4-Week Approach to Ignite Your Passion and
Activate Your Potential
—Janet Hanchuck, Owner, Loudoun Home Consulting–Your Organizing Experts!
—Ellen Moyer, Realtor RE/MAX Allegiance
—Karen Goff, writer, editor and busy mom